Well this past weekend saw the latest of my Photoshop Mastery workshops with this one being held in Cannock, Staffordshire.
A Sold Out workshop I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came along with folks travelling from all over including Mohammed Alharbi who had travelled all the way from Saudi Arabia to join us; just the thought of that completely blew me away.
- Hey Mate, just to say thanks for today.. really enjoyed it and will defo be back for more – Luke Ashord
- Hey Glyn, just wanted to say thanks for today, another informitive and inspiring course! – Jamie McAllen
- Thanks V.Much for today. Was brill! – Sharon Spencer
- Many thanks for the course and instruction yesterday was great once again. – Lewis Romane
- As usual Glyn, what an inspiring teacher. It was worth every pennies. Your teaching style- fun and make it sounds so simple. – Amanda Glasspell
- Was a great day had by all – Stewart Wood
- This was a great course that helped me crack something I’ve been struggling with for months. I don’t know where you get your energy from Glyn but you seemed as pumped up at the end of the day as the beginning. Thanks! – David Travis
- Many thanks for yesterday. It was a great day and I learnt a hell of a lot. I’ve been to many workshops and tutorials in my time, both professional and personal ones and the amount of instruction and information that you covered was way above most of what I’ve experienced previously, and you made it very easy to understand. – Andrew Wainwright
- Thank you for yesterday’s workshop. Almost everything we did was new to me and I’ve learned so much – Lambert Davis
• • •
A Great day with a Great bunch of people!
I’ll be releasing a new date for the next Photoshop Mastery workshop real soon.
I’m also now finalising details of a brand new 2 day workshop that will take attendees through the entire process of planning a shoot, then out photographing at various locations and studio followed by day 2 when the images are then retouched; all working to a specific brief so as to give everyone complete focus on what it is they’re out to achieve in their final client ready image.
I’ll be sure to keep you posted with the dates as soon as we’re ready to roll!
And lastly, make sure you head on over to David Travis’ website and check out his Project section [Link]
David’s a great photographer and was one of the attendees yesterday and I’ll let him tell you the story behind the shot by you reading his post but I just had to show you this; I love the idea, well executed but more so I think it’s great how he’s running with a project.
Way to go mate and thanks for including me!
Ok that’s all for today so have a good one and I’ll catch you back here tomorrow.