I hope you had a great weekend.
So being the start of a new week I’m kicking off with an interview.
Back in September last year when out teaching at Photoshop World in Las Vegas I was honoured to be interviewed for the PhotoFocus Podcast; a weekly show and website I’ve followed for as long as I can remember…
I spoke with Melissa Niu and we talked through so much including:
- My Background
- My Path to Teaching
- Past Life and how it works into my Photography
- Where should you start with Post Processing?
- Advice for starting to find your way into Photography
- How Zack Arias changed my path
- Marketing side of doing what you love and making money
Hope you like it…
HUGE thanks to everyone at PhotoFocus…Richard Harrington, Scott Bourne, Melissa Niu and Pamela Ann Berry.
Check out and Subscribe to the PhotoFocus Podcast on iTunes here [Link]
Catch you tomorrow,
ps> There’s also a GREAT interview with my Buddy Kevin Stohlmeyer all about Adobe Creative Cloud and also looking at how Photographers need to be designers!