Since Colour Look Up Tables (LUTs) were introduced into Photoshop CS6 / CC they have been my main method of Colourising / Colour Grading / Toning my pictures. I love experimenting and creating recipes and then seeing how much of difference colour makes; you only have to look on YouTube and watch videos showing how different movies look before and after they are colour graded to see the impact it has.
Within this pack I have included 25 Colour Look Up Table Adjustment Files (LUTs) that I use on a regular basis with my own images; 5 of which are Signature looks that I’ve created and turn to time and time again.
- 25 Colour Adjustment Files (LUT) including 5 of my Signature Looks
- 7 ‘How To’ Tutorial Videos
- Transcriptions of all Video Tutorials
- 6 Practice Photographs
- READ ME PDF including Sample Colour Recipes
The 25 Colour Adjustment Files (LUTs) within this pack work within Photoshop CS6 / CC and also Premiere Pro CC to Colour Grade / Tone your pictures and video footage, so to help you get the most out of them and to make using them easy and fun, I’ve included a series of videos in this pack too that will take you through everything you need.
- Video 01: Installing LUTs
- Video 02: Storing LUTs in Folders
- Video 03: Storing LUTs in the Creative Cloud
- Video 04: Colourising with LUTs
- Video 05: Saving and Creating LUTs
- Video 06: Saving Non-Destructive LUTs
- Video 07: LUTs and Premiere Pro CC
Can’t wait to see the looks you create and give to your pictures using these LUT files so please do keep me posted.
Now let’s go have a play 🙂