Excited? Me? You bet!!! 🙂
Not long now until the 2nd date of my Photography & Photoshop (Retouching & Compositing) Workshop ‘From Concept to Print‘ on Saturday 23rd July 2011…
The 1st date [Link] was a total blast; great models, great bunch of attendees, lots of photography and heaps of Photoshop Retouching and Compositing techniques…a superb day had by all as you can see from some of the feedback kindly sent in…
- Roger: Thanks for a great day yesterday Glyn, it was superb. Looking forward to using the techniques and looking through the CD. Big thanks to Steve and Caroline for their patience and for being great models.
- Mark: Thanks for a great day, just need some time to practice all those techniques!
- David: Had a blast today Glyn – good stuff. Looking forward to reviewing the goodies on the CD-Rom and trying out this compositing malarky 🙂 Thanks also to Caroline & Steve for being great models, Gareth for the studio / equipment and of course Anne for that lovely sponge cake 🙂
- Noel: You did a great job mate!
- Georgie: I had a really great time and I have learnt a lot which will really help moving onto more digital work for my course next year. I was a bit apprehensive about going today but you made me feel really welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I feel I have come away from the course with a great deal more knowledge about lighting and editing.
Time is running out and there’s only a few spaces left so go on, treat yourself to a packed day of Photography & Photoshop learning and come along to the next ‘From Concept to Print‘ Workshop on Saturday 23rd July 2011 in Wokingham; it’s gonna be a corker!!!
- Mark: I just want to start by saying thank you very much for Saturday; it’s the 1st time I have come away from a workshop knowing that it was not a waste of time. Usually on these sorts of things the instructor tells you what to do, sets it up and then you copy it but your approach worked much better. Everyone who attended was great and knew what they were doing, which really helped to let the day flow. The photoshop side of things I will have to work on but because there was a lot of information there to take in, but once I get cracking and using your techniques I think it will really help. You were very kind in letting us know how to do things as well. I have been on some courses before and they just don’t want tell that secret ingredient which they use whereas you were the complete opposite, you wanted to share your workflow to the full. Once again Glyn, thanks very much.
For ticket ordering and full workshop details, head on over to the Workshop Page [Link] or click on the ‘Workshop’ menu item above.
Hope to see you there 🙂
• • •