Whilst out in Las Vegas for this year’s Photoshop World Conference and Expo, I had the great pleasure of being interviewed for the incredibly popular PhotoFocus podcast…
I sat with my friend, Photographer and member of the PhotoFocus Crew, Robert Vanelli and chatted through a wide mix of topics such as:
- Glyn’s background
- How he took his past life passion and applied it to his photography?
- What and why he’s doing personal projects?
- What is Glyn’s book about that came out this year?
- Tips on lighting
- Getting rid of Pink Ear
- Advocate of doing what you do and do it well to get noticed.
- Where can you find Glyn Dewis?
CLICK HERE to check out the interview on the PhotoFocus Podcast. The first part is an interview with Roberto Valenzuela and Robert and myself kick off at 25 minutes in.
Hope you enjoy it,