I was recently interviewed by the great people over at Topaz Labs.
Regular readers will know that I’m a big fan of the Topaz suite of Plug Ins, especially Details 3 and Clarity, so to now be working closer with them and putting on future webinars is very exciting indeed.
For the interview I was asked a range of questions which revolved around workflow, style, advice for people just getting into retouching and so on…
- Can you give us a quick overview of your typical post-processing workflow?
- You use Topaz plug-ins when processing many of your images, what is your best Topaz post-processing tip?
- You have a very distinct photographic style, how did you develop this?
- The lighting in your images is beautiful and almost other worldly; is this a result of your initial lighting, post-processing, or a combination of the two?
- Post-processing and retouching can be quite time consuming, do you have any time saving tips?
- Do you have any advice for photographers who are new to the world of post-processing and retouching?
You can check out the full article over on the Topaz Blog here [Link]
Right, time to run so have a fab weekend and I’ll catch you back here in a few days.