Just dropping in to let you know that I was recently interviewed by Photoshop Artist and Tutor Andrew Kavanagh for his Interview with... series.
HUGE thanks to Andrew for including me in this great series that has been running for a while now with previous interviews including folks such as Bert Monroy, Dave Cross and more…
Andrew posed a number of questions ranging from how I started through to thoughts and predictions on the future of Photography and Photoshop:
- •What is your title and can you explain what your daily responsibilities are?
- •What inspired you to become a Photographer / Photoshop Artist? Why did you pursue this as a career?
- •What did you think is the biggest obstacle to pursuing a career in the creative fields?
- •With all the new versions of Photoshop what changes do you personally feel are the most exciting or brilliant?
- •Which Photoshop Artists / Creatives do you follow, and why do they stand out from others in your opinion?
- •Which social media networks do you like most? Which present good examples of Photography / Photoshop the best?
- •What is your prediction of the evolution of social networks? How do you think these networks will showcase artists better in the future?
- •What predictions do you have for the future of Photoshop and Photography?
You can check out the interview HERE
Right that’s all from me so have a good one and I’ll catch you back here next time.