So how was your weekend?
Today I want to say a huge thanks to everyone that came to my Live Shoot & Retouching Seminar in Notting Hill, London on Saturday for the L.P.M.G [Link]; I had a blast!
The 4 hour long seminar held at The Tabernacle Theatre saw me discussing the stories behind some of my pictures including how and why the images were lit a certain way, with Photoshop in mind; some on location shots and some studio based shots for compositing.
There was also a live photo shoot where I was joined by my Buddy Dave Clayton who dressed as The Editor followed by a complete retouch and then in the latter part of the day a whole host of quick fire Photoshop Tips, Tricks and Techniques.
On Stage with my great friend Dave Clayton aka ‘The Editor’ and top fellow Miguel Campos.
Always a good time when catching up with top travel photographer and great guy Richard Curtis [Link]. Was chuffed to bits that Richard joined me on stage for a short period and who as Adobe UK’s Digital Imaging Product Manager gave folks an overview of what Adobe Creative Week LIVE [Link] which runs from 9th – 13th July is all about and in which we’re both involved…can’t wait! 🙂
Again, thanks to everyone who came along and made it such a fun event, and thanks too, to Alex Laberge who organised the event and whom I first met when I was Scott Kelby’s Guest Retoucher when he came over to London earlier this year with his Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It tour.
- You know when the instructor has nailed it…you leave excited…great workshop Glyn 🙂 ~ @streakyme (Twitter)
- Great seminar today. It opened my eyes to different techniques. Thank you! ~ Céline Allano
- Top tips today – teeth whitening & cleaning dirty white seamless. Thank you! Worth the thirty quid alone! ~ @Calamityjane65 (Twitter)
- Attended a Glyn Dewis retouching workshop today. He does some great stuff really fast! ~ @thejazzdevil (Twitter)
- That looks great Glyn! I attended a live online retouch a few weeks ago and you’re phenomenal to listen to. Voice & explanation! ~ @Endyphoto (Twitter)
- Great morning watching top bloke @GlynDewis shoot and retouch. Generous guy, revealing so many of his PhotoShop secrets ~ @warrenchrisman (Twitter)
- No surprise since Glyn Dewis does some amazing stuff with both LR and PS. ~ @k_shelton (Twitter)
- An absolutely fantastic session with Glyn. He is truly a genius with photoshop. Cannot wait to see him during Adobe creative week. ~ Susanna Chan
- Excellent as always. ~ Phillip
- Top advice, and entertaining too! Thanks ~ Mike Woodford