I just wanted to give you a date for your diaries and a ‘heads up’ that in a few weeks time on Sunday 4th September thanks to ‘Bernskiold Media’ [Link] I’ll be running my first ‘Live’ Webinar …
During the hour long webinar I’ll be showing the kind of Photoshop retouching and compositing techniques that I teach in my ‘From Concept to Print‘ Workshop [Link], and for this very first webinar I’ll be taking you through each and every step involved to make the Bodybuilder picture above.
I’ll cover everything…taking the ‘Out of Camera’ image through all the stages in Lightroom and Photoshop to end up with our final composite…
- To watch and join in you’ll need to Register at this link [Register Here]
- Price: $24.99 (£15 approx)
- Time: Sunday 4th September 8pm (UK)BST, 3pm EST
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour
- I’ll be able to take questions during the webinar (So long as they’re easy 🙂 )
- Registration includes access to an ‘On Demand’ (download) of the entire webinar
Note: If you can’t make the live Webinar but would like access to the full download, register in the normal way and it will be available shortly after it’s aired 😉
I’m really excited this (don’t you just love technology) and I look forward to catching you online, but in the mean time if you’re on Facebook you can check out the Event Page here [Link].
Right, with a few weeks to go I’m off to work on my pronunciation of ‘Opacity’,
• • •