Social Media is growing day by day giving us countless ways to connect with and ‘follow’ people with similar interests or who work in similar fields. So this week rather than a Twitter Follow Friday (#FF) I’m giving you my YouTube Follow Friday (#FF) so you can check out those folks that I subscribe to on YouTube that share all manner of instructional and inspirational videos.
Zack Arias: Last year Zack put together a video called ‘Transform’ for his Guest Post on Scott Kelby’s blog that literally rocked the photography world. Hand on heart there’s no video out there that has moved me as much as this hence why I’m including here for you to watch; an honest ‘from the heart’ video that in my opinion is a must!!!
- A.J. Wood: My good friend from Dallas, Texas, A.J. is a guy who loves to teach. InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, anything Adobe. Call him a Creative Generalist or Digital Artisan, the only thing he talks about more than Adobe products is his family. If you’re interested in learning Adobe then A.J. is you’re man!
- Bert Stephani: Superb portrait photographer based out in Belgium who’s work I draw alot of inspiration from and have been following for some time now; a really great, down to earth kind of guy!
- Joe McNally: Does Joe really need any introduction? Superb series of videos that are regularly added to; humorous, inspiring and wonderfully educational!
- Tim Wallace: If you enjoy looking at, and taking inspiration from stunning photography then you really do need to check out Tim’s YouTube channel. Full of breathtaking slideshows and regularly updated this is definitely one to subscribe to.
- Chase Jarvis: Chase’s YouTube channel is packed full of instructional and inspiring videos. If you want to learn from one of the best in the game then I strongly advise that you take a look through and subscribe to Chase’s channel.
Never Miss a New Video
YouTube make it real easy for you to be notified when those people you follow add another video to their page. All you need to do is to click on the ‘Subscribe‘ button and from then on you’ll receive an email direct to your inbox giving you details of the latest updates:
So there you have it, my first YouTube Follow Friday (#FF). Good idea? Want to see more?
So who do you follow on YouTube and why? Got any recommendations? Why not share them with us by putting their details in the comments section below? Oh and if you haven’t already, why not check out my YouTube Channel; I’d love to ‘hear’ what you think.
That’s all for now so have a great weekend and I’ll catch up with you soon 🙂