Hope you had a great weekend.
On Saturday I had my Photoshop Fast & Furious seminar in London and Sunday was a complete day of rest consisting of nothing, Sunday lunch, nothing and more nothing…
I think having just 2 1/2 hours sleep Friday night finally caught up with me.
Photoshop Fast & Furious
The seminar was held at the Tabernacle Theatre in London’s Notting Hill for the London Photographic Meet Up Group (L.P.M.G.); a huge photographic group with over 4000 members that hold regular events and meet ups throughout the year.
Fast & Furious, as the name suggests, was a workshop packed with lots of Photoshop tehniques ranging from workflow, Retouching, Compositing and some there just for fun…you gotta have fun right? 🙂
HUGE thanks to everyone who came along and a special thanks to Alex Laberge who organised the entire event…I had a blast!
- Excellent! The session was certainly fast and furious, yet easy to follow and packed with useful practical tips. Glyn was a fab presenter! And always great to see familiar faces and get to meet new ones! ~ Andi
- Glyn was awesome as always and a great teacher who like to make photoshop fun ~ Amanda Glasspell
- Great stuff – inspiring for those new to this and fast and furious enough for those who know to see how to work faster without sacrificing image quality ~ Dan Bachman
- Entertaining, enjoyable and informative ~ Helen Daly
- Glyn is amazing and a great instructor, therefore it was a great and awesome day with lots of great Photoshop information! ~ Miguel Campos
- Excellent event thanks to the very talented Glyn Dewis. Can’t wait for the next one ~ Alex Laberge
We’re already talking about plans for a return to the Tabernacle Theatre in early 2013 so I’ll keep you posted with more information as soon as I have it both here and in my FREE newsletter [Link]
Ok so just to let you know that later this week I’ll be posting a video tutorial to give you a look at a cool technique I use for cutting out/extracting people from their backgrounds PLUS a look behind the scenes at what went into the making of my recent Shadow Dancer picture.
Right that’s all from me for today so whatever you’re up to, have a good one and I’ll catch you back here tomorrow,