Well it’s Friday which means one more day until PhotoLive 2013 in London.
In fact I’ll be packing all the kit and heading into London later today to get ready for the 2 day event.
Before then though, this afternoon from 3pm I’m being interviewed by BBC Radio Oxford which should be fun 🙂
Anyway for today’s post seeing I get asked about it on a regular basis, I thought I’d give you a look at what I keep in my main camera bag; a ThinkTank Airport Airstream which I absolutely love!
This bag is so well built, can be taken almost anywhere as it fits nicely into the overhead lockers in aircraft etc and is like a tardis because although it might look small it can hold an incredible amount of kit.
Like most photographers I’ve a bit of a thing about camera bags and kit so I’ll give you a look in another post at the typical kit I would take with me on a location shoot, what I’ll use in the studio and so on…
1. Spare AA Batteries and a 2p piece
2. TetherTools Tethering Cable, Zipper containing AA Batteries, Video Camera Remote, Sennheiser Lapel Mic and Leads for Sennheiser SK100, Visible Dust Sensor Cleaning Kit, Canon Battery Charger
3. Spare SD and CF Memory Cards (Lexar, Hoodman and Sandisk), Mini Maglite
4. Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II
5. Rocket Blower, Lens Hood for Sony CX730E
6. Sennheiser SK100 (Transmitter and Receiver)
7. Canon 5D Mark III
8. Hoodman Loupe, Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter, Sony CX730E Handycam
9. CamRanger, ThinkTank Pouch containing various leads / plugs, Zipper containing Spiderholster plate, Vanguard Tripod Plates, 2 Pegs
10. Spare Batteries for Canon 5D and Sony CX730E
Front Pouch. Spiderholster
Zip Pocket. Multi Tool, Business Cards, 2 Pens, Anti Bacterial Hand Wash
• • •
So there you go…a sneak peek into my world; well…one of my camera bags anyway 🙂
Hey if you’re going along to PhotoLive this weekend have a fantastic time! I’m teaching sessions during both days which include Live Photo Shoots and Retouching so it would be great to see you there!
In the mean time whatever you’re up to, have a great weekend and I’ll see you back here in a few days.